January 17, 2011

Ridiculous

I'm getting ridiculous day by day. I don't like this. Yeah, I know. Everyone that reads my blog must have an absolute mindset right now, that I'm a problematic guy. I don't mind. In fact, sometimes I do feel like one. I don't know what else that I can do to change myself. I really want to. 

Maybe, I'm to jealous. Maybe, I've mixed up about relationships between real world and the virtual world, which is the internet. I hate this. Really really really hate this. I wish that I have a super bike, so I can ride it with much style, much speed on the highway. Yeah, screw those speed traps. I just want to go to a place that can actually make you feel calm. Some place quite, perhaps a lake, surrounded by mountains. I can lay there, clear my mind, as long as I want. But wish can hardly be true, unless you really push yourself onto it. I can't find a way to let out all the feelings that I have right now precisely. All that I can come out with, is that I feel disappointed, losing something, sad, headache, thirst for some change, and change. I...

I don't know.

No comments: