March 15, 2009

Daydreaming : Nightdreaming : Do Cats Dream ?

err. anybody knows what cat dreams about? i've found some interesting website telling about our pets possible dreams, and most of the website i've surfed tells that cats usually dreams about chasing its prey in its little dream world, while we in the real world can see his whiskers and paws quivering, tail twitching, or his mouth open and closed several times, just like having his meal after days of running food. ^^,

and i've just finished watching this silly video, showing a cat in his owner's lap having what i thought to be a real sweet dream, as he move his paws like pulling something to himself, and opened and closed his mouth several times, like what i've wrote before, having a meal. =)

*nyumm2...

oh no, i still not done anything with my physics tutorial @ assignment. dem, how am i going to finish it if only several hours left, plus my sleeping time. i don't want my day tomorrow ruined by waking up so late. ishk2. ehh2, peah already finished it. haha. peah, mau copy, can r? can r? can laa....
yay!

wish me luck with my english speech tomorrow. hope i won't have a scrambled-words-speech too. ^_^

5 comments:

heqing said...

when i saw your post's title...
i know its about the impromptu speech...
hahaha....
good luck ya...
wish me luck also...
mine is this wed...
and is cabut nombor...
don't know will get what title...
=_="

p/s: scared

fakhruddin said...

oh good luck ya for tomorrow. anyway now i'm still looking the contents of my title - why people lie? hah! all of you lie, so tell me why!!!
huhu =]

wish me luck too, dude!

chocobi said...

heqing.
ha2. wish u get the real hard 1.
haha.

btw, gud luck, n wish me ver2 ok too.
XD

oh kudin.
well, u too can't escape from lying, isn't it?
u lied to iefa. ( opps )
u lied to d lecturer. ( haha, me too )
u lied to.
err, the worse, urself.

so, tell me y did u lie?

haha.

XD

---

heqing said...

to arm:
jahatnye...
please let me have a interesting and easy title....

btw....
thx ya....
wish you good luck also....

p/s:praying hard

chocobi said...

ha2.
he said my points spreaded all over the place.
haha

---