February 3, 2009

Weird Dreams - Does It Tends To Repeat By Default?

to all who knows me.
n those who befriend me.
i'm sorry.
i noe,i'm being a bit more harsh to u all lately.
especially to kudin,heqing,n zul.
i'm sorry.
really2 sorry.
its just,i cant cntrol myself.
i'm too down.
i never become like this before.
but this time.
i dont even noe this is me or not.
but thanks all,i noe.
i can count on you.
just hoping,someone could cheer me up again.
this feeling.
just like the phrase before.
"Enlightened By Darkness"
err.
i dont noe how i can accept this phrase.
but it kinda scary.


these 2 days.
i keep getting dreams.
weird,and sometimes u can call it bad dreams.

it shows me as myself,being left in a bus.
and the chair arrngment in the bus are really weird.
unevenly arranged.but facing each other.
and theres people.but dun have faces.
and and i sit in front a woman.
a young mother with her lil baby.
trying to cheer me up,n her child.
in blue shirt.
keeps grinning at me.

then what i noe,i left aside at a very large lake.lake with black colored water,very calm,not even a ripple in it,cold air,and no sunshine.in the center there's giant rose and waterlily,grow up from a large rock mountain.alone,but with many voices.and i walk around the lake,but didn't saw anything diffrnt,only water,grass,high mountain with dark forest and giant flowers all around the lake.not even an animal,other path or whatever.

n this dream keep coming into my sleep,now for the fourth. n it comes in all my sleep,evening or nyte.
suddenly i just woke up,and i lost the time,i lost my name,i lost where am i.n it almost take me about 10 minutes to figure things out back.
whats happening?

10 comments:

heqing said...

arm....
i'll nt blame u...
evrybody has their down time..
n sometimes will do sth stupid at tat time...
so i understand...
really happy wen u rply my comment again....
sometimes need conflic between fren to strengthen our frenship....
thx 4 still treatin me as fren...
^^

hmmm....
abt ur dream...
really weird....
mayb theres some hidden meaning...
bt i cnt inteprate it....
sry 4 cnt giv u ans...
hmmm....

chocobi said...

he2.
its ok.
yeah,thnx cos still bsides me even though i treatd u unfairly.
hurm.
but stil not fully ok.
u noe wat.
today i din smile at all.

but now can smile a lil bit.
b4 dis,in my high skewl.
1 of my teacher pernah kata.
dia tak pernah nampak saya senyum.
n when she ask me to smile.
i just ignore her n cntinue reading.

=]

hurm,the dream.
i cant accpt it for another time.
really confuse me alot.

---

heqing said...

i noe i noe....
i noe u sure nt fully recover yet...
it needs time....
bt im really glad tat i cn beside u 2 support u...
^^

i really no idea y u hav tat kind of dream....
izzit u too stress d?
hmmm....

chocobi said...

dunno la.
but it really makes me confuse.
i cant even rmmber my name n where am i when i have tht dream.

---

heqing said...

har?
serious?
dunno ur name?
hmmm....
act through readin ur post abt ur dream....
i really cn imagine all the scene...
bt i think de most scary 1 is beside de lake 1....
sounds creepy...

chocobi said...

hurm.
i dunno y i dream all this.
perhaps its nothing to do with d reality.

=]

---

heqing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heqing said...

hahaha...
dun think too much....
evrything wil be fine soon....
^^

fakhruddin said...

you've made the correct and good decision! congratz for that
it's okay
sometimes we need to be harsh others to express our feelings ("^^)
but it's okay
just let it be free
jangan pendam perasaan
it's not good
senang dapat heart attack nnt ;D
cheer up again!
*\(^^)/*

chocobi said...

haha.
yeah.
thnx kudin.
but really feel sory to all of u.
din do anything.
but stil kena mrh n lyn ksar dari aku.

really2 sorry.

=(

---