January 18, 2009

Migrain : 'Lovely' Feeling Inside Your Head

I don't know why and how come.

But now I'm having a really2 bad headache.

Its like my head just 'bedenyut2' and it becomes more and more painful.

I can't stand it anymore.

Sorry but i can't stay longer in front of pc now.

Really2 can't.

Am I just having a migrain?

Because I never had it before,and I never knew I have a migrain.

But my mom's said I do have a resdung, but I didn't sure if I really have it or not.

Wish me well.

4 comments:

heqing said...

y suddenly lik tat???
i think u really need a rest....
a really gud rest....
no more thinkin abt exam....
hope u cn recover soon...
take care of urself....
k???

chocobi said...

huhu.
yeah.
i tink i cant stay for long period in front of my pc.
really make my head ache so much.

huu

wish me well kayh.

---

heqing said...

ya...
of cz i'll wish u gt well soon....
reallyx100 take care of urself....
dun let me worry...
k?

p/s: recover soon....

chocobi said...

haha.
oteyh.

---