January 22, 2009

I'm Not Your Slave,Nor Your Sweet Dreams Anymore

you really want to see my rage?
really?
seriously?

before this,
i hid it because i don't want it to hurt you.
i don't want it to make you cry.
i dont want it to make you trauma.

but you really made me cross over my limit.
i can't control it.
really.
seriously.

i'm not like other person.
they can rage and calm down easily.
my rage is hard to see,yet hard to vanish.

i'm sorry.

listening
: cromok - the other
: avenged sevenfold - second heartbeat
: as i lay dying - nothing left
: alesana - congratulation, i hate you
: bless the fall - take me now
: the padangs - oh, puppet string
: still remains - the worse is yet to come

4 comments:

大神 ( Ōkami ) said...

love your ,
uhhh poem thing

chocobi said...

err. . .
poem?

haha.
i thought it was some kind of. .

haha,i also dun have any idea about it.
=]

---

Mira said...

hey..

are you in the mood of broken hearted?

I got no idea of this situation.But erm tak tau la kan..
Hahaha.

Erm its just 4 a while.
Take it easy.

oke hun?

chocobi said...

hehe.
umi.
err,tink so.
cos i dun hve any gf now.
n its just my ex doin havoc in my mind now.
so i cant get rid of her.

wat shuld i do?

---